Welcome to Summit Painting and Remodeling, LLC. My name is Will Kaiser and I am the owner. I grew up in Knoxville and moved to Breckenridge, Colorado in 1998 because of my love for the outdoors. In my twelve years there I learned many aspects of the remodeling and painting trades. I started my own business in 2002 in Colorado, got married in 2008, and then moved back to Knoxville in 2011 with my wife and first child (we now have two) to be closer to family. We lived in Summit County, Colorado so when we moved here I just kept the same name! And that’s where Summit Painting and Remodeling comes from!
Firstly, I am committed to providing a quality painting and remodeling service to the Knoxville area community. Secondly, I believe that a reputation as an honest and reliable Knoxville painting and remodeling contractor is the recipe for success. While other contractors seek to profit by cutting corners, using inexpensive, low-quality products, or recommending unnecessary services to customers; I believe that giving you an honest assessment of what is needed and following through on your project according to national industry standards, using only high-quality products will ensure a strong reputation as a top Knoxville painting and remodeling contractor. To sum up, I’m convinced being a trustworthy painting and remodeling contractor will achieve a long-term profitable painting and remodeling service that serves the community.
The Summit team is made up of highly skilled professional painters and remodelers, who enjoy doing what they do. To clarify, we do not hire day laborers or employ people who only need a job or a paycheck. Moreover, it is very important our employees have the desire to put in the extra work necessary to achieve a quality job while enjoying doing this. Our employees in turn are well compensated, furthering their well-being and diminishing opportunities for issues related to their work. We believe in the saying, “You are only as strong as your weakest link.”
Why should you hire Summit Painting and Remodeling?
All work will be completed at least according to national industry standards.
- We have won the Super Service Award on Angie’s List 7 years in a row! Less than 5% of contractors achieve this award each year.
- We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
- We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded.
- All our employees are carefully tested and screened through national background checks.
- We offer a three-year written guarantee on all labor.
- We will complete your painting or remodel project as efficiently as possible by staying organized and keeping the work site clean at all times.
- Your complete satisfaction is our goal and we will make any changes necessary to ensure you are satisfied with the completed project.
- We only use superior products.
- All of our work is done with our reputation in mind. We work hard to leave your painting or remodeling project knowing you would recommend us to your family and friends.
For more information, send us a request on our Contact Us page, or call 865-246-8123
Call for a free no-obligation quote!
Our warranty is for a period of three years from the date that the work is completed. Summit Painting and Remodeling warrants against defective workmanship or incidents occurring due to the fault of any employee of Summit Painting and Remodeling. The warranty does not cover defects due to normal weathering, previously applied finishes, incidental damage, settling, mildew, or Acts of God. The warranty will be effective if Summit Painting and Remodeling is paid in full and the customer retains the original contract. If these conditions are met, Summit Painting and Remodeling will perform the repairs at no charge. Summit Painting and Remodeling will not exceed repairs on the original contract. Warranties are not transferable.